Wednesday 28 January 2015

Battle of the couples

As I was walking around London I discovered the sheer volume of trendy couples about! They are rocking it ! 
Saw some of the coolest couples ever ! They outfits complimented each other completely!!

I love the style of this couple, they are rocking some of the latest looks, while still managing to look super casual and trendy. 10000 style points.
we love his hat and her reflective sunglasses, followed by his awesome hat and her fur gillet topped off with some awesome trainers.

This couple are looking very Parisian, she is rocking a patterned trench coat and skinny black jeans with ankle boots and he is rocking some awesome orange trousers.



I love her royal wave she gave me, and those black leather trousers and boots.


This indie couple are the king and queen of back packs, we are loving their individualism and awesome purple hair!!

This photo proves that no matter what age you are, you can be one of the most fashionable couple ever!

I love their matching leather jackets, and the colour her skirt brings to these outfits. 


keep being trendy guys maybe one day you will end up on here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment